PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND POLICIES CAREFULLY, WHEN YOU CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION, PLACE AN ORDER OR COMPLETE A TRANSACTION ON OUR WEBSITE www.he-shi.eu, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN.
He-Shi is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
WHO IS COLLECTING IT?
Any personal data provided to or collected by He-Shi is controlled by He-Shi Enterprises Ltd T/A 4Beauty Group, herein after referred to as “4Beauty Group”, the Data Controller.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal data collected by 4Beauty Group in connection with the services and products we offer. References to “He-Shi” in this notice means 4Beauty Group and any brands directly or indirectly owned and /or controlled by 4Beauty Group that you are interacting with or have a business relationship with.
This Privacy Notice also applies to 4Beauty Group’s marketing content, including offers and advertisements for 4Beauty Group products and services, which we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) send to you on third- party websites, platforms and applications based on your site usage information. These third-party websites generally have their own Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those websites.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT and how?
You are not required to provide 4Beauty Group with the personal data that we request, but if you choose not to do so, we may be unable to provide you with our products or services, or with a high quality of service or respond to any queries you may have.
We may collect personal data from a variety of sources. This includes:-
Personal data you give us directly when you contact us to place an order, sign up for a newsletter or complete a poll or survey. In doing so we may ask for personal data such as:-
• Name, Gender, Date of Birth
• Billing and Delivery Address
• Email Address
• Telephone Number
• Credit Card/Debit Details
We may also ask you to provide information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
Personal data we collect automatically
Personal data we collect from other sources
We collect personal data from other sources including our trusted partnerships with third-parties and where we operate the 4Beauty Group accounts on third-party platforms, for example, but not limited to, when you use the “like function on facebook or the +1 functionality on Google+, or through google analytics. We also collect information about you and your activities from a third- party when we jointly offer services or products, or from third-party data enrichment providers.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We collect, process and disclose your personal data only for specific and limited purposes.
For example, to process your payments, to assess and handle any complaints, to develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites, to provide personalised products, communications and targeted advertising as well as product recommendations to you.
We also create profiles by analysing the information about your online surfing, searching and buying behaviour and your interactions with our brand communications.
Additionally, in some instances, 4Beauty Group processes your personal data using automated means. An automated decision is a decision which is made solely by automatic means, where no humans are involved in the decision-making process related to your personal data.
More specifically we collect, process and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your payments, if you purchase our products, to provide you with your order status, deal with your enquiries and requests, and assess and handle any complaints;
- To process and answer your enquiries or to contact you to answer your questions and/or requests;
- To develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites;
- For the purposes of competitions or promotions that you have entered;
- To communicate information to you and to manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter or other communications;
- To manage our everyday business needs regarding your participation in our contests, sweepstakes or promotional activities or request;
- To authenticate the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise;
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes;
- To understand and assess the interests, wants, and changing needs of consumers, to improve our website, our current products and services, and/or developing new products and services; and
- To provide personalised products, communications and targeted advertising as well as product recommendations to you.
When we collect and use your personal data for purposes mentioned above or for other purposes, we will inform you before or at the time of collection.
Where appropriate, we will ask for your consent to process the personal data. Where you have given consent for processing activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In some cases, we rely on legitimate interest for processing your personal data. A legitimate interest could exist for example, when you sign up for a loyalty scheme with one of our brands and we use the personal data collected to conduct data analytics to improve our products or services. This ground will only be used where it is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest, for example to assist in the performance of a contract, or to optimise a service, and does not outweigh your rights as an individual. This legal basis will only be relied upon where there is no less intrusive way to process your personal data. We can assure you that if legitimate interest is used as a ground for processing your personal data, we will keep a record of this and you have the right to ask for this information.
We may contact you by e-mail, text, phone, mail, whats app, messenger or other social media.
4Beauty Group uses your personal data to build profiles. We create profiles by analysing the information about your online surfing, searching and buying behaviour and your interactions with our brand communications by building segments (creating groups that have certain common characteristics) and by placing your personal data in one or more segments. These segments are used by 4Beauty Group to personalise the website and our communications to you (such as showing relevant content to you when you visit our site or in a newsletter to you), and to display relevant offers and advertisements from the 4Beauty Group brand on the 4Beauty Group site, and via third-party websites. The segments can also be used for third-party campaigns on the 4Beauty Group site. 4Beauty Group profiles your data where you have provided consent for us to do so; for example, accepting the setting of cookies on your browser online or signing up for email newsletters from one of our brands.
You can withdraw your consent to prevent your personal data being used this way at any time by changing your browser settings, see section of our Cookie Notice or unsubscribing to the use of your email address if you have logged into one of our websites or signed up to any marketing newsletters.
By way of example –
- 4Beauty Group collects data, with your consent, from:
- Our websites about what you view and the way you interact with our content;
- Our digital display advertising that we serve to you on social platforms and other publisher’s websites; and
- Forms you fill in online and send to us about what your interests are.
- We also track the products you buy when you click on one of our display adverts and go on to purchase something from a selection of our retail partners.
- If you have asked to receive emails or SMS communications from us, we track whether you open, read or click on the content to see what you are interested in so that we can give you more content that we think you are more likely to enjoy.
- We use this data to profile your likes and dislikes. For instance, we may tailor our web content when you visit towards things we think you’ll be most interested in for example for your skin fitness plan/ skin analysis.
- Based on this profile information, we may also give you advertising that we think you will like and want to see as you view content from us or from our network of publishers that we advertise with. Sometimes, with your consent, we may use your current location to serve advertising to you that is to do with promotions or events that are happening nearby that we think you might be interested in.
- We may also use information you have provided to selected third-parties and consented to be shared, like your age, gender, life stage, lifestyle and wider interests to identify people who we think will have similar interests to you and who we believe will be interested in similar advertising.
DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION?
As a global business, 4Beauty Group shares your personal data internally and
with selected third-parties. In the following circumstances:
- Third-party service providers. In order to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, fulfil your orders, honour coupons, provide you with samples, enable you to participate in sweepstakes or make various other features, services and materials available to you through our websites we share your personal data with third-party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as companies that: host or operate 4Beauty Group’s websites, process payments, analyse data, provide customer service, postal or delivery services, and sponsors or other third-parties that participate in or administer our promotions. They have access to personal data needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process this personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Other third-parties. Your personal data will also be used by us or shared with our sponsors, advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, social media networks, and analytics companies or other third-parties in connection with marketing, promotional, data enrichment and other offers, as well as product information.
- Business transfers. Your personal data will be used by us or shared with the joint data controllers for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, your personal data generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, you consent otherwise). If another entity acquires us, our businesses or substantially all or part of our assets, or assets related to 4Beauty Group’s websites, your personal data will be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such personal data will be considered an asset of ours and as such it is possible they will be sold or transferred to third-parties.
- Legal disclosure. We may transfer and disclose your personal data to third-parties:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- When we believe in good faith that an applicable law requires it;
- At the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- To detect and protect against fraud, or any technical or security vulnerabilities;
- To respond to an emergency; or otherwise
- To protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third-parties, visitors to the 4Beauty Group’s website, 4Beauty Group or the public.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
4Beauty Group shares personal data internally or with third-parties for purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
4Beauty Group will only send personal data collected within the UK to foreign countries in circumstances such as:
- To follow your instructions;
- To transfer it within 4Beauty Group;
- To comply with a legal duty; or
- To work with our agents and advisers who we use to help run our business and services.
If we do transfer personal data to outside of the UK, 4Beauty Group will make sure that it is protected in the same way as if it was being used in the UK. We’ll use one of the following safeguards:
- Transfer to a country outside the UK whose privacy legislation ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data to the UK one;
- Put in place a contract with the foreign third-party that means they must protect personal data to the same standards as the UK;
- Transfer personal data to organisations that are part of specific agreements on cross-border data transfers with the UK; or
Under Article 49 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the basis of Derogation allow transfers in specific cases such as, based on consent, for the performing a contract or for a compelling legitimate interest.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We keep your information for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for or as is legally required or until you ask us to delete this information.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and in order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting 4Beauty Group by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 28 9044 9744.
If you do not agree with this policy or have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com or +44 (0) 28 9044 9744.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies on our homepage.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites other than brand websites we directly own. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such other sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.